Delta Extranet Login: Are you an employee at Deltanet and you are so far not aware of how to access your account page? if your answer is yes then we are here to help you. Here in this article, we have updated the complete information about how to access your Delta Extranet Employee Login Account and also about the login credentials recovery account details. Check the further details in the below section.
Delta Air Lines often referred to simply as Delta, is a major United States airline, with its headquarters and largest hub at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. The airline, along with its subsidiaries and regional affiliates, operates over 5,400 flights daily and serves an extensive domestic and international network that includes 319 destinations in 54 countries on six continents, as of October 2016. Delta is one of the four founding members of the SkyTeam airline alliance. Regional service is operated under the brand name Delta Connection.
One of the five remaining legacy carriers, Delta is the sixth-oldest operating airline by foundation date, and the oldest airline to still be operating in the United States. The company’s history can be traced back to Huff Daland Dusters, founded in 1924 in Macon, Georgia as a crop dusting operation. The company moved to Monroe, Louisiana, and was later renamed Delta Air Services, in reference to the nearby Mississippi Delta region, and commenced passenger services on June 17, 1929. Among predecessors of today’s Delta Air Lines, Western Airlines and Northwest Airlines began flying passengers in 1926 and 1927, respectively.
Delta Extranet Landing Page Login at Dlnet.delta.com
Deltanet has created a web portal dlnet.delta.com where all employees can access their account by entering their login details such as user ID and password. By using this web portal employee can update their profile information, view their payments. check their transaction history, view their direct deposit, and much more information can be accessed by visiting their account dashboard. In order to access the account dashboard first, the employee should have a registered account at Deltanet then after creating an account the employee can access their account page with their login credentials such as Login or Username and Password in the given text fields. Your Login or Username will present on your employee ID card and the Passowrd will be issued by the employee HR department. Both the current and the former employees can access the account page with the help of their login credentials. Former employees can check their benefit plans, insurance plans, and much more information.
- Update personal information/profile
- Phone Number
- Emergency contact
- Preferred email address
- Direct deposit
- View paycheck
- A pc or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- An internet browser/web browser.
- A Username and a Password.
Deltanet Employee Login Instructions at www.delta.com – For Desktop Users
- Open the browser on your device and enter www.delta.com and click on the enter button or else check official page.
- After the page loads navigate to the login section where you need to input all the required login details in order to access your account.
- Once you navigate to the login section enter the Login or PPR which is nothing but the employee ID which will be present on the employee ID card in the first text field.
- Next, enter the password in the second text field.
- Activate the remember me the option if you are using your personal device.
- Now click on the Sign In button to access your account information such as work-related information, update your profile information, and much more.
Deltanet Employee Login Instructions at www.delta.com – For Mobile Users
- If you have Andriod mobile then open the play store or else if you have iPhone then you can download the DEltanet application from the iTunes.
- Once the application gets downloaded then you need to open the application and navigate to the login section.
- Next, you need to input your login credentials in the given text boxes.
- Input the Login or PPR which is nothing but the employee ID which will be present on the employee ID card in the first text field.
- Next, in the second text box, you need to enter the password.
- Finally, click on the Sign In button and access your account page.
Forgot Your Login Credentials
If you forgot your login details Such as username or password no need to worry you can retrieve it by following the instructions which we have mentioned in the below section
Forgot Your Password
- If you forgot the password you need to visit the official website and navigate to the login section and click on the forgot password option then it will be directed to another page where you can reset your password by entering the required details.
- Enter the account registered email address or the username in the given text field and click on the continue button and follow the process to reset your password.
Forgot Your Username or Login
- If you forgot the Username or Login you need to visit the official website and navigate to the login section and click on the forgot Login option then it will be directed to another page where you can reset your Login by entering the required details.
- Enter the registered email address in the given first text field
- And in the next text boxes, you need to input the first name and last name.
- Finally, click on the continue button and follow the process to retrieve your username.
Deltanet Contact Details
If you have any doubts please feel free to call our customer service number which we have mentioned in the below section.
- Customer service: +1 800-455-2720
- Corporate office: 404-715-2600
- IT Help Desk: 1-888-714-0529
- 1030 Delta Boulevard
- GA 30354
This is all the information we have collected regarding Delta Extranet Employee Login Portal at www.delta.com. Hope the information which we have updated in the above section is useful to access your login account and also about the password recovery details. This post mainly focuses on how to access your Deltanet employee login account page easily. Stay connected to our website for more updates. Thank You!